- “Our Enemies in Blue” – Improving Police.
- Our Enemies In Blue: Police And Power In America - Kristian Williams - Google Livres;
- Our Enemies in Blue: Police and Power in America?
- Selected writings.
- Reactor water chemistry relevant to coolant-cladding interaction.
- Gravitational Field of a Static, Spherically Symmetric Source;
But such stories of police brutality only scratch the surface of a national epidemic. Every year, tens of thousands are framed, blackmailed, beaten, sexually assaulted, or killed by cops. Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on civil judgments and settlements annually. Individual lives, families, and communities are destroyed.
Our Enemies in Blue
At every level of government, campaigns against dissent have tended to focus disproportionately on the activities of the left. The surveillance, harassment, infiltration, arrests, sabotage, slander, disruption, and petty bullshit endured by the left is only rarely matched by a similar level of police action against the right.
- See a Problem?.
- International Women’s Day?
- Our Enemies in Blue: Police and Power in America | Microcosm Publishing;
For the latter, it is only when some faction pushes things a step too far that the state initiates a broad but temporary crackdown, followed by a renewed stasis. In the sixties, the Klan seems to have stumbled over one such political trip line when it started murdering White northerners.
Table of Contents for: Our enemies in blue : police and power i
Likewise, when Timothy McVeigh bombed the federal building in Oklahoma City, killing people, law enforcement took a sudden interest in the right-wing militia movement. Red squad files have commonly been shared with right-wing organizations; and at times these relationships have gone further, as police made use of right-wing paramilitary and vigilante groups to carry out illegal campaigns of sabotage and violence.
Even in the period since the Civil Rights era, as the right wing has become more hostile to the state—less conservative and more revolutionary—this official bias has still largely remained intact. Police misconduct--United States. Police--United States.
- Audio Preview;
- The Boat of A Million Years.
- Our Enemies in Blue: Police and Power in America - Kristian Williams - Google книги.
- Numerical recipes in Fortran 77 and 90;
- Our enemies in blue : police and power in America.
- Account Options.
- “Our Enemies in Blue”.
Our enemies in blue : police and power in America. Williams, Kristian. ISBN: pbk.